The Ultimate Guide to Splits and Kicks, 2nd Edition
Want to improve your splits, high kicks, toe touch jumps, and more? Then you need The Ultimate Guide to Splits & Kicks! Summer Adoue-Johansen gives you all the best tips learned from her years as a Texas A&M Aggie Dancer, American Dance/Drill Team School staff member, dance judge, award-winning dancer, and high school cheer team coach to help you...
- improve your flexibility for great splits
- develop greater stamina and strength for better high kicks
- prevent injuries by learning how to warm-up properly before any workout or training session
- increase the strength in your core for better posture and stability while dancing and cheering
- and much, much more!
NOTE: This information is exerpted from The Ultimate Guide to Dance Team Tryout Secrets, 3rd Edition, by the same author and publisher. The Ultimate Guide to Splits and Kicks is intended for cheerleaders and dancers who don't need tryout advice and just want to improve their splits and kicks. If you also need tryout advice, consider The Ultimate Guide to Dance Team Tryout Secrets instead.
- Netherfield House Press, January 2014
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: