Want to make your junior high or high school dance team this year? Then you need The Ultimate Guide to Dance Team Tryout Secrets! Summer Adoue-Johansen gives you all the best tips learned from her years as a Texas A&M Aggie Dancer, American Dance/Drill Team School staff member, dance judge, and award-winning dancer to help YOU make the team this year! In this step-by-step guide to preparing for junior/senior high school level dance team auditions, you'll learn:
- what happens at a high school level dance team tryout
- what questions to ask before the auditions to determine if it's the right team for you, as well as what to expect at their specific auditions
- how to find a mentor to personally guide you
- improve your stamina, strength, and technique for great high kicks
- a detailed flexibility plan with photos to help you develop perfect splits and great flexibility for beautiful leaps and kicks
- exercises and drills to show you how to develop great toe touches and high kicks
- what to wear, and what NOT to wear, at the tryout clinic and audition day
- audition makeup and hairstyling tips to ensure you look your best for the big day
- and much, much more!
The first and best book for anyone thinking about auditioning for a junior or senior high school dance team!
"This book will be a must for every dancer that is trying out for a performance team. Summer's expertise will guide every young candidate to reach their dreams!“
- Joyce E. Pennington, President and CEO
American Dance/Drill Team School®
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: