Want to become a professional cheerleader? Then prepare with tryout tips from the experts...actual current and former pro cheerleaders, coaches and industry stylists! In The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Pro Cheerleader you'll learn:
• what happens in a pro level cheerleading team tryout
• how to dress for the big day
• what the judges are looking for, and how to show that you've got it!
• professional makeup and hairstyling tips and techniques
• how to take stunning application photos that will wow the judges
• how to properly present yourself in interviews and on paper
• and much, much more!
Featuring chapters by:
• NFL Baltimore Ravens Cheerleaders Coach Tina Galdieri
• NFL Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader Wynter Lloyd
• NFL Oakland Raiderette and Arizona Cardinals Cheerleader Aubrey Aquino
• NFL Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Cynthia Trinidad
• NFL Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader Lisa Czawlytko
• NFL Houston Oilers Cheerleader Nikki Giavasis
• NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneer Cheerleaders Makeup Artist Sylvia K. Russell
• plus hundreds of insider tips and inspiring quotes from official NFL pro cheer team hair stylists, makeup artists, yoga and fitness instructors, as well as current and former NFL and NBA cheerleaders and coaches!
Give yourself the insider's edge at your next professional cheer or dance tryouts with The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Pro Cheerleader!
"I really like the way this book flows. It takes you from the decision making process of what squad to try out for all the way through to how to present yourself at your interview. The book is written by a number of exerperienced pro cheerleaders and coaches, so the advice is not only valuable, it's insightful too. You'll find yourself amazed at the small things that make a big difference when trying out for a pro cheerleading squad, and best of all, the tips come from those that know and have been there. Want to make the squad of a pro or semi pro team? This book is worth the price and will get you well on your way to a successful tryout. 5 out of 5 stars."
—Valerie Ninemire, Cheerleading.About.com Guide and Editor of Cheer Coach & Advisor Magazine
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: