The Smashing Book #4
New Perspectives on Web Design
- Your price$19.00
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Written by well-respected designers and developers, the 4th Smashing Book contains lots of actionable takeaways that will help you in your daily routine. Think of it as a reliable playbook for issues that keep following you in every project. This eBook is for you because you’ll discover plenty of valuable, time-saving techniques that will improve your workflow right away.
Smashing Book #4 — New Perspectives on Web Design features valuable insights into large-scale projects, adaptive interfaces, customer support, user psychology and typography. We will also uncover smart front-end strategies, obscure back-end techniques and find out what it takes to improve website performance for faster and more robust apps.
Table Of Contents:
- Preface by Vitaly Friedman
- Modern CSS Architecture and Front-End Development by Harry Roberts
- Writing Maintainable, Future-Friendly Code by Nicholas Zakas
- The Vanilla Web Diet by Christian Heilmann
- Culture of Performance by Tim Kadlec
- Robust, Responsible, Responsive Web Design by Mat Marquis
- Finding and Fixing Mobile Web Rendering Issues by Addy Osmani
- Designing Adaptive Interfaces by Aaron Gustafson
- How To Fix the Web: Obscure Back-End Techniques and Terminal Secrets by Paul Tero
- The Next Steps for Web Typography by Marko Dugonjić
- The Two Faces of Content Strategy: Balancing the Needs of Users and Editors by Corey Vilhauer
- Supporting Your Product by Rachel Andrew
- The Design of People by Nishant Kothary
- On Creative Spirit by Christopher Murphy
- Smashing Magazine GmbH, November 2013
Smashing Magazine GmbH
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: