Want to know the difference between rugby league and union? How to spot a knock on? Whether the number on a player’s shirt has any relation to their position?
Find the answers to all these questions and more in The Rugby Pocket Bible, packed full of fun trivia and essential knowledge for any rugby fan. If you’ve just joined an amateur rugby league and need some pointers, or you're an avid supporter and want to learn more about your club's history this is your ultimate guide to rugby.
Discover the history of rugby and how it changed over time, developments in the rules and regulations plus the introduction of the video referee and how it works. Learn all about the positions of the players, what their job is on the field and much more, including:
• All about the best stadiums around the world
• Profiles of tournaments from the Rugby World Cup and Six Nations to Rugby Sevens at Twickenham
• Top ten home grown and international players
• Advice for playing, training and setting up your own team
• Fan facts for the top world teams including Australia, Wales and New Zealand’s All Blacks
• A breakdown of the scoring - explaining trys, penalties and conversions
• History of rugby tours and suggested destinations
The perfect gift for any rugby fan The Rugby Pocket Bible provides you with history, facts and essential statistics. Beautifully packaged it is a perfect gift for any rugby player or spectator. With a simple layout and manageable chapters you can either dip in and out of this pocket bible to find your rugby facts quickly or read cover to cover to learn everything there is to know about rugby.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: