If you're looking for an easy way to ignite your potentials in any subject or activity, then read this book. In it you'll learn how to quickly get "the edge" in school, business, hobbies and any other undertaking.
The methods in this book...
- Can be applied immediately to boost your intelligence, competence and confidence in any area of your life.
- Are so easy to do that even grade schoolers can benefit from them.
- Are based on the research of some of history's most brilliant minds (this goes back to the days of Socrates!).
This is a true "nuts and bolts," "in the trenches" system that will make immediate sense to you once you've learned it, and will deliver immediate results once you've applied it.
Here's some of what you'll discover in The Power of Words:
- The groundbreaking research of a Harvard graduate and university professor that revealed the best single predictor of your success in any area of your life. This will really make you think...
- The incredibly powerful step-by-step system developed by one of the most prolific writers and philosophers of the 20th century that empowers you to IMMEDIATELY overcome confusion and gain a CRYSTAL-CLEAR understanding of anything. This is worth 10 times the book's price alone.
- The REAL cause of stupidity in any area, subject or activity and how to systematically increase your intelligence.
- The "common denominator" of high-six-figure earners and how you can follow in their footsteps. Isaac Newton was a big believer in this too.
- The key piece of knowledge that allows you to achieve "conceptual understanding"--the state necessary before you can take any effective action in any field.
- How to tap into the power of words to literally awaken your inner GENIUS. This is the only REAL way to get there.
- And much more...
Your ability to rapidly and effectively learn and then immediately transform your understanding into powerful real-world results is what will determine your success in any area of your life.
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do," wrote Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, the legendary German writer widely considered as one of the most important thinkers in Western culture.
Scroll up and click the "Buy" button now to discover how to unlock your ability to learn and do anything!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: