Praise for the first edition of The Networking Survival Guide
“Any way you look at it, other people are your greatest resource. Diane Darling’s in-depth, easy-to-follow instructions will fill your life with opportunities to meet these people and reap the rewards.”
Nicholas Boothman, author of How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less and How to Connect in Business in 90 Seconds or Less
Network your way to the highest levels of success!
No matter how smart and talented you are, you need the help of others to reach your true potential. Solid connections with the right people are just as important as being good at what you do.
This fully revised edition of The Networking Survival Guide reveals tried and- true networking tactics, as well as new ways to harness the extraordinary influence of social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. It teaches you how to:
- Identify and develop mutually beneficial relationships
- Create a strategy so your network is in place before you need it
- Succeed at networking even if you’re an introvert
- Use the proper etiquette in any situation
- Turn conversations into opportunities
- Become a resource for fellow networkers
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: