Learn the Secrets Behind World-Class Product Development
In a world overloaded with new products and services, making a single offering stand out is a Herculean task. Or is it? Market leaders are developing innovative processes that all but guarantee the success of their new products--and now their secrets are available to you.
The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course: Product Development gives you the critical edge in a product-saturated world. Presenting the most current marketing tools and best practices, it provides proven methods behind successful product development, along with case studies from the most creative companies of our time--Apple, Google, Cisco, Toyota, Pixar, and many others. In less than a week, you'll be an expert on:
- Creating a value proposition that motivates a customer to buy your new product
- Protecting intellectual property to sustain a competitive advantage
- Creating a budget and securing the capital you need
- Managing the design, fabrication, integration, and delivery processes
- Master the essentials of product development
- Maximize your study time
- Measure your progress with chapter tests and a free online exam
- Earn a Certificate of Achievement online
Designed as an easy, self-paced "course" complete with chapter-ending quizzes and an online final exam, The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course: Product Development puts you on the fast track to making your dream product a success.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: