The Everything Homeschooling Book: All you need to create the best curriculum and learning environment for your child
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Homeschooling isn’t about teaching—it’s about learning together with your child. In this indispensible guide, author and homeschooler Sherri Linsenbach provides you with the encouragement, inspiration, and ideas you need to explore this option for your family. It’s packed full of ideas to make the experience easy, affordable, and, most of all, fun. Even veteran homeschoolers will find new ideas and techniques that help keep home education interesting and exciting.
This edition includes completely new material on:
- Updated curriculum resources, strategies, and methods
- Fresh educational activities for grades K-12
- Information on specific learning styles and special needs
- Ideas for tackling social issues and social skills in today’s world
- Typical homeschool days, schedules, and activities
- F+W Media, January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: