Are you an author desperately seeking reviewers and readers?
Or a book-lover who enjoys sharing good reads with your on-line friends?
Are you a blogger seeking to branch out into the rapidly growing ebook community?
MATCH writers and readers
MONETIZE a book blog/website using best practices
MAXIMIZE PROFITS on books sales and references
WHAT THIS GUIDE OFFERS:
1. The basics of book analysis and critiquing
2. Steps and resources for creating your on-line home
3. Tips for connecting books and readers
4. How to manage and grow your community
5. Socially and morally accepted practices for monetizing your blog or website
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS GUIDE:
All bibliophiles: readers, writers, collectors, sellers, particularly:
1. Book reviewers, from beginner to semi-professional
2. Authors, whether self-published, vanity, or traditionally published, writers yearning to connect with readers and reviewers and increase exposure for their books
3. General content bloggers and product reviewers who wish to begin to profit from their on-line content or grow their business
4. Anyone wishing to learn more about the burgeoning global on-line literary community and the financial opportunities available to them, whether in their spare time or as a full-time endeavor
QUICKLY AND EASILY RECOUP THE COST OF THIS BOOK
Over 180 useful links to articles, products and services -- the vast majority of them free!
An invaluable resource providing step-by-step instructions for book reviewing, promoting and blogging, this guide will help you quickly navigate the overwhelming options currently available, allowing you to focus on creating and building your website or blog, branding it, filling it with valuable content, and effectively (and ethically) monetizing it. By using the tools included, even the most technology-challenged bibliophile, writer, and blogger will easily be able to earn back the initial investment of this book and to rapidly move towards greater profitability.
Print version available
~24,000 words; 176 print pages
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
CONTENTS (major headings):
1. Introduction: Why book bloggers are poised to benefit from a publishing world in flux
2. Opportunity Knocks: Book bloggers are at the center of a burgeoning new industry
3. Book Reviewing Crash Course: Whether you're an author or a reader seeking reviews, or you're new to the review process, understanding the process of review writing will benefit you
4. Review Writing: A more advanced look at reviews and their parts
5. Build Your Virtual Home: All the tools you will need to create and grow a blog or website for free, including domain names and hosting options, filling your site and managing content and visitors
6. Free is Good...: How to acquire books and content for free (or, if you're an author, how to locate reviewers willing to talk about your book)
7...Paid is Better: Morally-sound practices for monetizing your efforts, whether the sale of your own books or others, and maximizing income.
8. Wrapping Up: How to be a responsible Netizen; The Profit and Popularity Formula
9. Supplementary Materials: Advanced writing/reviewing tools and additional resources
Intended for general audiences and appropriate for all ages
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: