The Complete Book of Chinese Health and Healing
Guarding the Three Treasures
- List Price$24.95
- Your price$19.99
Save $4.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Here is the first complete manual of Chinese medicine specifically written for the layperson. Filled with illustrated exercises and recipes, this book offers a unique, integrated system of preventive health care so that now anyone can promote good health, longevity, and spiritual awareness using these traditional techniques.
- Key concepts of Chinese medical theory
- Dozens of illustrated T'ai Chi and Chee-gung exercises
- The Chinese approach to healing common ailments
- Authentic secrets of Taoist sexual yoga
- Therapeutic food recipes and herbal tonics
- Alternative treatments for diseases such as AIDS and cancer
- Resource listings: teachers, schools, centers, stores, and mail-order suppliers
- Shambhala Publications, March 2014
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: