What’s Your Plan For Happiness?
When the plane he was on prepared for a crash landing, Ted Leonsis asked himself the crucial question, If today is my last day on earth-will I die happy?. . . and realized the answer was no. Despite having achieved massive business success-he was a self-made multi-millionaire at the age of twenty-seven-he realized he would die unfulfilled. He told God that if he survived, he would turn his life around, give back more than he took, and pursue happiness. After walking off that plane, he got to work.
In The Business of Happiness, Ted Leonsis, owner of the Washington Capitals and former group president and vice chairman of AOL, shares the six secrets of happiness he discovered since that fateful plane ride. Treating happiness as a goal like any other, he made a list of what he thought would make him happy, and made a plan to achieve his goals. Along the way he discovered an incredible truth-business or financial success doesn’t bring happiness, but happiness can bring you business and financial success.
Inside The Business of Happiness, you’ll learn, as Ted did:
* How success follows happiness (not the other way around)
* The importance of having a double bottom line”-and how you really can do well by doing good
* The key to finding your own higher calling
* Why you should have a life plan for happiness, just as an entrepreneur has a business plan to launch and sustain a business
* The six essential secrets that lead to happiness and success
* How Ted lived his journey from a Brooklyn kid to sports team franchise owner-and the lessons learned along
* What was on Ted’s list-and what should be on yours
Nothing is more universal than the desire to be happy. Ted Leonsis has made a lifetime’s study of that desire and how to achieve it-and now he wants to share what he’s learned with you. The Business of Happiness will show you how to become the happy, successful, and generous person you’ve always wanted to be.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: