“This author has obviously entered Akasha to bring us this book of profound knowledge of who and what we truly are. In simple, down-home language, Ernesto Ortiz vitalizes this sacred library of self-remembrance in all its specifics, so that we, too, may become proficient in accessing the Akashic Records on our soul’s journey through time.”
—Jacquelyn Small, author of Awakening in Time, Becoming A Practical Mystic, and The Sacred Purpose of Being Human
“Ernesto’s book has a very down-to-earth approach and understanding to accessing the Akashic Records. Now, through this book, we have the tools to explore our destiny directly. Ernesto explains very concisely how, when, and why. He gives many pointers and possible roadblocks that you may experience, and how to go about resolving these issues. This book is an inspiration and a must-read!”
—Margot Anand, author of The Art of Everyday Ecstasy
The Akashic Records is equal parts practical and profound, the culmination of nearly two decades of immersion by Ernesto, personally and professionally, into the Akashic Records for individual healing, growth, and self-realization. This book provides a thorough map of the energetic territory you will be exploring and the many ways you can use the Akashic Records and the guidance of the masters and teachers.
By experiencing The Akashic Records you will:
- Learn a sacred prayer that has the potential to change your life forever
- Create a deep and meaningful relationship with the Lords of Akasha
- Be able to heal past and present and move with ease, grace, and inspiration into your future
- Learn how to mix the energy of the Akashic Records with any other modality to bring you to the next level of your potential
- Learn an easy and powerful way of protection and how to always be connected to Source and Spirit
This definitive work provides all of the conceptual and practical information you need to truly understand what the Akashic Records are and, more importantly, to incorporate accessing your own Records into your lifestyle—for a lifetime!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: