Plan, execute, and sustain a successful IT campaign with SamBansal's perfect scorecard approach
First came the dot.com bust, then the IT squeeze. Despitesoftware being the tail that wags the dog in most corporations, thecham-pions of IT, the CIOs, are constantly under fire to justifyand maximize their IT investments—past, present, andfuture.
Learn how to establish Key Performance Indicators and ValueScorecards for IT to ensure maximum value in your corporation withthe step-by-step approach found in Sam Bansal's TechnologyScorecards.
Drawing on Dr. Bansal's over forty years of field experience inthe management of large and complex projects, TechnologyScorecards shows you how to:
- Create Scorecards geared towards your organization's businessgoals
- Make quantum improvements in cost, value, and productivityusing KPIs and Scorecards
- Increase your company's net by as much as 100% just byimproving your supply chain management by 50%
- Impact your top line the most through product life-cyclemanagement
- Develop a realistic strategy through Scorecards, which canthen be used to drive IT investments that maximize your businessperformance
Enhance profitability. Streamline strategy execution. Lowercosts. Learn how to align your IT plans with your businessobjectives and optimize your company's overall performance with theperfect scorecard approach found in TechnologyScorecards.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: