Technology, e-learning and Distance Education
- List Price$62.95
- Your price$56.69
Save $6.26 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 26000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Award-winning in its first edition, this book is an essential guide to the use of technology in flexible and distance learning, weighing up the pros and cons of different media. Fully updated, this second edition:
- examines criteria and guidelines for the design and delivery of effective teaching, using modern learning technologies
- focuses on the use of the Internet for distance and flexible education
- considers the design and use of emerging technologies such as web-based video-conferencing and speech recognition
- places emphasis on organisational and management issues and how these influence the effective use of technology
- gives attention to the integration of online teaching with campus-based face-to-face teaching.
With a focus on basic principles and general guidelines this guidance applies to existing and emerging technologies. It is essential reading not just for those specialising in flexible and distance learning and distance education, but anyone concerned with the integration of technology with teaching.
- Taylor and Francis, August 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: