Reclaim you life and your self!
The weeks following your separation may prove to be the most difficult weeks of your life. But with a little help and support, you'll find the strength you need to get through the divorce process and move on.
Author Loriann Hoff Oberlin, M.S., understands the rough road to starting over. A survivor herself, she shares her personal experience as well as her professional expertise as she shows you how to rebuild your life, step by step.
Surviving Separation and Divorce, 2nd Edition provides you with markers for the legally and emotionally taxing journey ahead, including how to:
- Rebuild your self-esteem
- Explore reconciliation--or not
- Help your children get through the transition
- Deal with lawyers and the court system
- Manage money and finances
- Return to and thrive in the workforce
- Develop an active social life
- Consider remarriage
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: