When cancer specialists at Boston’s internationally renowned Dana-Farber Cancer Institute diagnosed Margie Levine with a deadly asbestos-related lung cancer, they predicted that she had only six months to live. Refusing to give up hope, she chose an approach that combined state-of-the-art medicine with her own holistic program. Eleven years later, her mind/body regimen has evolved into a prescription for survival, and she has dedicated her life to sharing it with others.
Surviving Cancer offers a practical, integrated way of self-healing, with advice on:
•Creating the best possible team of physicians and loved ones
• Maximizing nutrition, using veggie overdosing
• Ridding your cells of harbored anger with a six-point forgiveness program
• Using music to boost your immune system and fight pain
• Using visualization to make your own affirmation tape
• Building up endorphins by seeking joy
• Using creative meditation techniques
Covering these topics and dozens more, Surviving Cancer is not only one woman’s lifesaving testimony, it’s a plan for finding rejuvenation in every new day.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: