Brought to you by the UK's leading small business website
If you're looking for a practical guide to help you start a business, this is the book for you. Covering each stage of starting up - from evaluating your business idea to marketing your product or service - this annually updated handbook includes the latest information on support and legal regulations for small businesses, plus advice on taking advantage of today's economic conditions.
Whether you're looking to start up a cleaning business, set up as a freelancer, go into property development or start an eBay venture, you'll uncover the expert advice you need to succeed.
Inside you'll find practical pointers and first-hand business insight from successful start-ups and top entrepreneurs.
Find our how to:
- Turn an idea into a viable business
- Write an effective business plan
- Raise finance for your start-up
- Deal with regulations and laws
- Price products or services competitively
- Find and retain customers
- Market your business on a budget
- Hire the best employees
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: