Stable Isotopes and Plant Carbon-Water Relations
- List Price$195.00
- Your price$175.49
Save $19.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 78800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This 33-chapter volume presents a critical examination of the importance of stable isotopes in understanding key plant metabolic processes.
- Carbon isotope analyses for estimates of plant water use and metabolism
- Integrated estimates of stress impacts and life history in ecological systems
- Hydrogen and oxygen isotope analyses for evaluating water sources and transpiration
- Use of stable isotopes in scaling from leaf to global levels
- Sections include: History and Theoretical Considerations, Ecological Aspects of Carbon Isotope Variation, Agricultural Aspects of Carbon Isotope Variation, Genetics and Isotopic Variation, Water Relations and Isotopic Composition
- Elsevier Science, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: