Increase ROI through more effective brand marketing
According to CMO.com, we are exposed to more than 5,000 brand messages each day. Marketers call this “creating engagement," and each comment, share, or re-tweet is supposed to be a win. But is this deluge of content really working to shift perception, change behavior, or sell products? The truth is, only 5% of people say that social media has a profound effect on their purchasing decisions. Moreover, only 2.7% of people are willing to stick their neck out on the line to recommend your brand via social media, a factor known as “social risk.”
In SPIKE Your Brand ROI, public relations maven Adele Cehrs shares her strategy for effective engagement: it’s all about timing. This book will teach you how to recognize, anticipate, or even create a SPIKE – a Sudden Point of Interest that Kick-starts Exposure. This is your opportunity to reach people when they are primed to hear your message, and your brand is most relevant to their lives.
Based on the author′s actual engagements with clients like Yum Brands, Lockheed Martin, DuPont, and more, this practical guide outlines a new, pragmatic approach that will enable you to:
- Learn to recognize brand patterns that are driven by audience interests and outside events
- Focus your energy, resources, and money when your brand is top-of-mind
- Decrease your marketing spend while increasing your bottom-line benefits
- Maximize benefits or mitigate damage by anticipating when your company, association, or nonprofit is going to be in the spotlight
- Retool traditional word-of-mouth initiatives for optimum results
With Adele Cehrs' proven methodology, you can turn a SPIKE into a strategic platform from which to improve results, build respect, and boost your ROI.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: