Speed up your Chinese is a unique and innovative resource that identifies and explains the common errors that English-speaking learners of Chinese repeatedly make.
The book brings together these common errors to offer a valuable insight into the differences between English and Chinese and to reveal the inner workings of the latter allowing students to enhance their understanding and mastery of the Chinese language.
- organizes basic principles of Mandarin grammar into coherent categories.
- learner-oriented and problem-solving approach analysis approximately 150 commonly made errors.
- highlights and explains differences between Mandarin and English
- mnemonic devises provide vital learning strategies
- exercises with full answer key to reinforce learning
- examples in traditional characters provided in the appendix.
Speed up your Chinese is the ideal reference for all learners of Chinese.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: