The Authoritative Guide to Building Service-Oriented Solutions with Microsoft .NET Technologies and the Windows Azure Cloud Computing Platform
In SOA with .NET and Windows Azure, top Microsoft technology experts team up with Thomas Erl to explore service-oriented computing with Microsoft’s latest .NET service technologies and Windows Azure innovations.
The authors provide comprehensive documentation of on-premise and cloud-based modern service technology advancements within the Microsoft platform and further show how these technologies have increased the potential for applying and realizing service-orientation practices and goals.
Specifically, the book delves into Microsoft enterprise technologies, such as:
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Windows Azure
- Windows Workflow Foundation (WF)
- Windows Azure AppFabric
- BizTalk Server
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
...as well as industry service mediums, including WS-* and REST, and many related service industry standards and technologies.
The book steps through common SOA design patterns and service-orientation principles, along with numerous code-level examples that further detail various technology architectures and implementations.
This book covers the following primary topics:
- Microsoft Service Technologies
- Microsoft Enterprise Technologies
- On-Premise & Cloud-Based Service Topics
- Industry Service Technologies & Mediums
- Service-Oriented Technology Architectural Models
- Service-Orientation Design Paradigm
- Service-Orientation Design Principles
- SOA Design Patterns
About the Web Sites
This book series is further supported by a series of resources sites, including:
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: