If you’re a small business owner, managing the financialaffairs of your business can seem like a daunting task—andit’s one that far too many people muddle through rather thanseek help. Now, there’s a tool-packed guide designed to helpyou manage your finances and run your business successfully!
Small Business Financial Management Kit ForDummies explains step by step how to handle all your financialaffairs, from preparing financial statements and managing cash flowto streamlining the accounting process, requesting bank loans,increasing profits, and much more. The bonus CD-ROM features handyreproducible forms, checklists, and templates—from a monthlyexpense summary to a cash flow statement—and provides how-toguidance that removes the guesswork in using each tool.You’ll discover how to:
- Plan a budget and forecast
- Streamline the accounting process
- Improve your profit and cash flow
- Make better decisions with a profit model
- Raise capital and request loans
- Invest company money wisely
- Keep your business solvent
- Choose your legal entity for income tax
- Avoid common management pitfalls
- Put a market value on your business
Complete with ten rules for small business survival and afinancial glossary, Small Business Financial Management KitFor Dummies is the fun and easy way® to get yourfinances in order, perk up your profits, and thrive long term!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: