Learn to build and deliver SharePoint BI applications
Written by a team of leading SharePoint and BusinessIntelligence (BI) experts, this unique book-and-DVD package showsyou how to successfully build and deliver BI applications usingSharePoint 2010. Assuming no previous SharePoint experience, theauthors deliver a clear explanation of what SharePoint will do foryour BI and information management capabilities.
Each lesson in the book is reinforced with a helpful tutorial onthe DVD and cover topics such as interactive reporting with Excel,document sharing for collaborative reporting, and controlling datasources. As you learn best practices for configuring and securingSharePoint 2010 BI applications and planning and implementing yourSharePoint BI project plan, you'll be well on your way to gaining asolid foundation of understanding and working with SharePoint 2010and BI.
- Provides an invaluable training book-and-DVD package that takesyou through building and delivering BI applications usingSharePoint 2010
- Features an accompanying video tutorial for each lesson coveredin the book, along with a "Try It" section at the end of eachlesson
- Covers interactive reporting with excel
- Covers Power Pivot advanced analytics
- Details report and document sharing for collaborative reportingShows how to use SharePoint lists and libraries for data sourcesrepositories in your BI projects
- Explains how to control data sources, reports and businessintelligence content with permissions and workflow approvals.
With this unique book-and-DVD combo, you'll be well on your wayto successfully building and delivering BI applications usingSharePoint 2010.
Note: As part of the print version of this title, videolessons are included on DVD. For e-book versions, video lessons canbe accessed at wrox.com using a link provided in the interior ofthe e-book.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: