Rolf Slotboom and Rob Hollink join forces to produce THE definitive guide, to short-handed Pot-Limit Omaha (tables with six or fewer players).
Do you know Pot-Limit Omaha is one of the fastest growing forms of poker?
Do you know that the biggest games online (in money) are Short-Handed Pot-Limit Omaha?
Rolf and Rob will tell you how to:
- Gauge the optimum size of the buy-in
- Decide whether to check-raise or bet into the raiser
- Represent big hands
- Misrepresent hands in order to get paid off
- Get your opponents off good, but non-nut hands
- Judge when to raise with drawing hands
The team - Rolf Slotboom - author of the classic "Secrets of Professional Pot Limit Omaha". In his first attempt in 2007 on the World Series of Poker he cashed four times, including the main 10,000 event.
Rob Hollink has been a leading player for over 20 years and has won both a European tour title and, in 2008, a World Series bracelet.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: