You may not believe that there’s a fun and easy way to complywith Sarbanes –Oxley, but once you have Sarbanes-Oxley ForDummies, Second Edition in front of you, you’re sure tochange your mind. This friendly guide gets you quickly up to speedwith the latest SOX legislation and shows you safe and effectiveways to reduce compliance costs.
In plain English, this completely reliable handbook walks youthrough the new and revised SOX laws, introduces compliancestrategies for changed and unchanged guidelines, and gives you aneffective framework for implementation You’ll find out how tocreate an efficient audit committee, purchase and use SOX softwaresolutions, and make practical, cost-effective decisions in yourinitial compliance year and beyond. You’ll also find provenstrategies for staying public or going private and learn how todeal with all those SOX forms. Discover how to:
- Establish SOX standards for IT professionals
- Minimize compliance costs in every area of your company
- Survive a section 404 audit
- Avoid litigation under SOX
- Anticipate future rules and trends
- Create a post-SOX paper trail
- Bolster your company’s standing and reputation
- Work with SOX in a small business
- Meet new SOX standards
- Build a board that can’t be bought
- Comply with all SOX management mandates
Complete with invaluable tips on how to form an effective auditcommittee, Sarbanes-Oxley For Dummies is the resource youneed to keep your SOX clean.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: