Rethinking Pedagogy for a Digital Age
Designing for 21st Century Learning
- List Price$43.95
- Your price$39.59
Save $4.36 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Through a critical discussion of the issues surrounding the design, sharing and reuse of learning activities, the second edition of Rethinking Pedagogy for a Digital Age examines a wide range of perspectives on effectively designing and delivering learning activities to ensure that future development is pedagogically sound, learner-focused, and accessible. This powerful book:
• examines the reality of design in practice
• shares tools and resources to guide practice
• analyses design within complex systems
• discusses the influence of open resources on design
• includes design principles for mobile learning
• explores practitioner development in course teams
• presents scenarios for design for learning in an uncertain future
Illustrated by case studies from across disciplines and supported by a helpful appendix of tools and resources for researchers, practitioners and teachers, the second edition of Rethinking Pedagogy for a Digital Age is an essential guide to designing for 21st Century learning.
- Taylor and Francis, April 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: