Real Estate Development and Investment
A Comprehensive Approach
Written by real estate industry veteran Stephen Peca, this timely guide skillfully outlines the various phases of the real estate development process and addresses some of the most important issues associated with this discipline.
Using numerous illustrations and anecdotes, this book takes you through the development process, from historical considerations and idea formulation to financial feasibility and asset disposition, while covering the entire cycle of real estate development for various property types. Topics touched upon throughout these pages include:
- The key factors affecting demand for different land uses and development
- The interaction of market research, financing, planning, contract negotiation, marketing, leasing, and property management
- The need for universal, current, and broad knowledge
- The importance of ethics in the development process
- The role of different professionals and companies involved in the development process
- Environmental considerations in real estate development
- And much more
Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, this reliable resource will help you gain a firm understanding of the functional skills necessary to be successful in this field and familiarize you with several often-overlooked-but essential aspects of commercial real estate development.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: