Python is one of the most powerful, easy-to-read programminglanguages around, but it does have its limitations. This generalpurpose, high-level language that can be extended and embedded is asmart option for many programming problems, but a poor solution toothers.
Python For Dummies is the quick-and-easy guide to gettingthe most out of this robust program. This hands-on book will showyou everything you need to know about building programs, debuggingcode, and simplifying development, as well as defining what actionsit can perform. You’ll wrap yourself around all of itsadvanced features and become an expert Python user in no time. Thisguide gives you the tools you need to:
- Master basic elements and syntax
- Document, design, and debug programs
- Work with strings like a pro
- Direct a program with control structures
- Integrate integers, complex numbers, and modules
- Build lists, stacks, and queues
- Create an organized dictionary
- Handle functions, data, and namespace
- Construct applications with modules and packages
- Call, create, extend, and override classes
- Access the Internet to enhance your library
- Understand the new features of Python 2.5
Packed with critical idioms and great resources to maximize yourproductivity, Python For Dummies is the ultimate one-stopinformation guide. In a matter of minutes you’ll be familiarwith Python’s building blocks, strings, dictionaries, andsets; and be on your way to writing the program that you’vedreamed about!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: