Everything you need to be fully prepared to take the PRINCE2Foundation and Practitioner exam
As an internationally recognized certification which focuses onthe Foundation and Practitioner levels along with being recommendedby the Project Management Institute, the PRINCE2 accreditationgives a bolster to any resume.
The author, David Hinde, has trained hundreds of individualsfrom many different backgrounds to prepare for the PRINCE2 exams.The book provides explanations of all parts of the PRINCE2approach, lots of practical examples, and a whole range of mockexamination questions to test your knowledge.
- Explains all the PRINCE2 themes, processes, principles, rolesand management products for the very latest version of PRINCE2(PRINCE2 2009 Edition)
- Features full coverage of all Foundation and Practitioner levelexam objectives
- Presents real–world scenarios, showing how the method isused in business and the public sector
- Includes challenging review questions and electronic flashcardsto sharpen your knowledge
- Covers tips and techniques for tackling the PRINCE2accreditation examinations and shows you how and where to take theexams
- Incorporates over 300 sample Foundation-level and over 100sample Practitioner-level questions, with answers and fullexplanations
- Contains a glossary of all PRINCE2 terminology and a quickreference to all the PRINCE2 management products
- Gives a web link to a set of on-line tools with more bonusexams
PRINCE2 Study Guide covers all the necessary topics youneed to know in order to confidently take the PRINCE2 Foundationand Practitioner exams.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: