Why do so many people make bad divorce decisions?
Top 5 Reasons Divorcing People Choose Poorly:
1. They get angry.
2. They don't know they have choices.
3. They get bad advice.
4. They get confused.
5. They don't see the consequences.
How do divorcing people feel when they make bad divorce decisions?
Angry, trapped, confused, upset, and full of regret.
How do the children of divorcing people feel when their parents fight?
Angry, trapped, confused, upset, and full of resentment.
What do divorcing people need to make the right divorce decisions?
They need someone who knows and cares to draw them a true picture.
So they can see.
Before they do anything bad or regretful.
So I did.
1. >50 Pictures or Diagrams of Divorce Issues, Options, & Consequences
– from A to Z –
That Most People Don’t Know or Consider
2. -- 3 National, Independent Judging Awards Recognized Picture Your Divorce:
1. 2013 Global Ebook Awards Bronze Medal Winner for Relationships.
2. 2011 National Indie Excellence® Award Finalist for Divorce
3. USA Book News® Best Books of 2011 Award Finalist for Parenting/Family: Divorce
3. “… a wise, humane, and hopeful blueprint for conducting ALL relationships, including those which pass through divorce….
Thank you for the reminder.”
-----Peter G., a grateful, very articulate Picture Your Divorce reader
4. “…Picture Your Divorce will save you time & money -- & possibly your sanity -- with easy-to-understand divorce decision diagrams. Information you need that most attorneys won't give you."
-----Karen A. Rhyne, Esq., CFLS, an attorney since 1985, a Board Certified Family Law Specialist since 1991.
5. Pictures or diagrams work 5-6 times better to show you how to make the right divorce decisions. Decisions you don’t have to regret.
Warning: Since many diagrams contain a lot of information you need, if you're using a small e-reader, small e-viewer, small tablet, or phone, you will not be able to see all words in all pictures or diagrams. Please plan to use a bigger viewer or reading device.
For the best view, please view diagrams in Landscape View on a larger screen. Rotate the screen so the long edge of your tablet or viewing device is at the top & bottom, i.e., horizontal, and the short edge is vertical.
Required Legal Disclaimer: Picture Your Divorce does not contain legal advice. Picture Your Divorce contains divorce "information you need that most attorneys won't give you" - in a way no one else gives you.
Please see the Table of Contents to see Your Questions Pictured.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: