Make your wedding extraordinary with these inspired floral creations!
For years to come, the colors and fragrances of your wedding flowers will be potent reminders of the big event. Now you can make those memories last forever with New Inspirations in Wedding Florals - a completely illustrated guide to making unique, innovative and exciting floral designs.
Terry Rye provides step-by-step guidelines and expert advice for creating beautiful floral arrangements that reflect your taste and personality, look professional and are sure to make the big day unforgettable. It's like having your very own wedding floral consultant!
You'll find 28 unique, beautiful projects with variations and clear instructions that will help make your wedding more special than you ever imagined.
Projects include something for every aspect of your wedding:
- Bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets
- Corsages, boutonnieres and flower girl accessories
- Arrangements for the ceremony including pew decorations
- Table centerpieces and wedding cake tops for the reception and more!
Bouquet projects include:
- Pearl and Ribbon Bouquet
- Gardenia Tassel Bouquet
- Ivy Collar Clutch Bouquet
- Victorian Holiday Bouquet
- Cascade Nouveau Bouquet
- Exotic Calla Lily Bouquet
- Rosy Biedermeier Bouquet
- Autumn Daisy Bouquet
- Trailing Orchid Bouquet
- Garden-Inspired Bouquet
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: