Every Happy Chef's Secret-Booze!
The only thing better than homemade is homemade with alcohol. In Never Cook Sober Cookbook, Stacy Laabs and Sherri Field prove that cooking is a lot more fun when you do it sauced-and we're not talking Worcestershire.
With this no-booze-barred guide, every meal you make is a hangover waiting to happen. So unlock the liquor cabinet and get ready to whip up such liquored-up recipes as:
- Giddy Raspberry Tea Vodka Granola Yogurt
- Bottoms-Up Mudslide Smoothie
- Distracted Bourbon Pecan Waffles
- Happy Hour Clam Beer Bites
- Tipsy Tequila Lime Chicken Tacos
- Sassy Salmon in Champagne Sauce
- Play-It-Again Gin Scallops
- Half-Seas over Lime Rum Shrimp Kebabs
- Mixology Cupcakes
- Zonked Kahlua Fudge Brownies
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: