Harness the powerful new SQL Server 2012
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is the most significant update to thisproduct since 2005, and it may change how database administratorsand developers perform many aspects of their jobs. If you're adatabase administrator or developer, Microsoft SQL Server 2012Bible teaches you everything you need to take full advantage ofthis major release. This detailed guide not only covers all the newfeatures of SQL Server 2012, it also shows you step by step how todevelop top-notch SQL Server databases and new data connections andkeep your databases performing at peak.
The book is crammed with specific examples, sample code, and ahost of tips, workarounds, and best practices. In addition,downloadable code is available from the book's companion web site,which you can use to jumpstart your own projects.
- Serves as an authoritative guide to Microsoft's SQL Server 2012for database administrators and developers
- Covers all the software's new features and capabilities,including SQL Azure for cloud computing, enhancements to clientconnectivity, and new functionality that ensures high-availabilityof mission-critical applications
- Explains major new changes to the SQL Server BusinessIntelligence tools, such as Integration, Reporting, and AnalysisServices
- Demonstrates tasks both graphically and in SQL code to enhanceyour learning
- Provides source code from the companion web site, which you canuse as a basis for your own projects
- Explores tips, smart workarounds, and best practices to helpyou on the job
Get thoroughly up to speed on SQL Server 2012 with MicrosoftSQL Server 2012 Bible.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: