Teach yourself SQL Server 2008—one step at a time. Get the practical guidance you need to build database solutions that solve real-world business problems. Learn to integrate SQL Server data in your applications, write queries, develop reports, and employ powerful business intelligence systems.
Discover how to:
- Install and work with core components and tools
- Create tables and index structures
- Manipulate and retrieve data
- Secure, manage, back up, and recover databases
- Apply tuning plus optimization techniques to generate high-performing database applications
- Optimize availability through clustering, database mirroring, and log shipping
- Tap business intelligence tools—Reporting, Analysis, and Integration Services
- Practice exercises and code samples
- Fully searchable eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: