An authoritative guide to designing effective solutions for datacleansing, ETL, and file management with SQL Server 2008Integration Services
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is the leading tool inthe data warehouse industry, used for performing extraction,transformation, and load operations.
After an overview of SSIS architecture, the authors walk you aseries of real-world problems and show various techniques forhandling them.
- Shows you how to design SSIS solutions for data cleansing, ETLand file management
- Demonstrates how to integrate data from a variety of datasources,
- Shows how to monitor SSIS performance,
- Demonstrates how to avoid common pitfalls involved with SSISdeployment
- Explains how to ensure performance of the deployed solution andeffectively handle unexpected system failures and outages
- The companion Web site provides sample code and databasescripts that readers can directly implement
This book shows you how to design, build, deploy, and managesolutions to real-world problems that SSIS administrators anddevelopers face day-to-day.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: