This is supposed to be the age of instant and constantcommunication, right? And if you have a business, belong to anorganization, or have a cause you want to promote, a great-lookingflyer or brochure can say a lot.
If you have Microsoft Office Professional, Small Business, orUltimate on your PC, you already have a great communication toolhidden inside—Publisher 2007. Use it to promote yourorganization with newsletters, cards, and brochures. This book getsyou started with Publisher basics so you can start communicatingwith your public.
Chances are you’re not planning to become a Publisherguru; you just want to use Publisher to get some things done. ThenMicrosoft Office Publisher 2007 For Dummies is just the bookfor you! It has just what you need to know to
- Understand design basics and plan a page
- Set up a flyer or publication and place text and pictures wherethey work best
- Use various Publisher templates
- Incorporate images and files from other programs
- Build Web sites with Publisher
- Prepare your creations for printing or posting online
Whether you’re selling a product or service, getting theword out about a not-for-profit organization, or helping out yourchurch, synagogue, or school, Microsoft Office Publisher 2007For Dummies makes it easy.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: