Assess your readiness for MCTS Exam 70-662—and quickly identify where you need to focus and practice. This practical, streamlined guide walks you through each exam objective, providing "need to know" checklists, review questions, tips, and links to further study—all designed to help bolster your preparation.
Reinforce your exam prep with a Rapid Review of these objectives:
- Installing and Configuring Exchange Servers
- Configuring Exchange Recipients and Public Folders
- Configuring Client Access
- Configuring Message Transport
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Implementing High Availability and Recovery
- Configuring Message Compliance and Security Features
This book is an ideal complement to the in-depth training of the Microsoft Press Training Kit and other exam-prep resources for Exam 70-662.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: