Write an effective research paper--no sweat!
The words “research paper” may send a chill down your spine. You're thinking about the hours of research and the days of writing ahead-and that's after wringing your hands about the topic! Never fear, this concise resource will guide you through the process step-by-step and make the experience painless. With veteran composition instructor Carol Ellison's advice, you'll be able to create a thought-provoking research paper that will get you the best possible grade!
McGraw-Hill's Concise Guide to Writing Research Papers gives you the tools to:
- Organize a helpful outline before you write
- Find solid evidence at the library and on the Internet to back up your thesis
- Write effective sentences to support your topic
- Replace common phrases with attention-drawing wording to properly articulate your ideas
- Use smooth transitions between paragraphs to keep your paper flowing
- Craft eloquent summaries and conclusions
- Avoid accidental incidences of plagiarism
- Run a thorough check over your research paper before you hand it in
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: