Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Budapest is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy a delicious goulash, admire Budapest's Art Nouveau architecture and its fin-de-siecle atmosphere, or luxuriate in one of the city's many hot-spring bathhouses; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Budapest and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Budapest Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - architecture, cuisine, wine, history, art, music
- Free, convenient pull-out Budapest map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers Parliament, Castle District, Belvaros, Erzsebetvaros & the Jewish Quarter, City Park, Obuda & Buda Hills, Margaret Island, Gellert Hill, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Budapest, our most comprehensive guide to Budapest, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Budapest, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Hungary guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Steve Fallon and Sally Schafer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: