Learn more than 7,000 Spanish words and phrases just by turning on your DVD player!
- Pop in one of 16 popular movies in your DVD player
- Turn on the Spanish soundtrack in the DVD options menu
- Open up Listen 'n' Learn Spanish with Your Favorite Movies and follow along to learn key Spanish vocabulary and phrases
Here are the phrases you'll learn from watching a scene from the The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe:
Chapter 3 - The Wardrobe [7:08] (This shows you when the scene begins)
Phrases to listen for: (Important phrases you'll find useful in everyday conversations)
¿cómo que…?: what do you mean…? :: de verdad: really, truly :: todo lo que: everything that :: lo lamento: I'm sorry :: ¿por qué?: why? :: no lo sé: I don't know :: cerca de: near :: tal vez: maybe, perhaps
- ¿te escondías de mí?: were you hiding from me?(Highlighted vocabulary)
- barba: beard
- la más alta: the tallest :: alto: tall
- Eva: Eve
- humana: human
- a partir de: beginning, starting
- farol: streetlamp
- océano: ocean
- oriente: the east
- roca: rock
- palo: stick
- hielo: ice
- bastante amplio: quite large :: bastante: enough, quite :: amplio: large, ample
It is easy to pick up Spanish words and phrases as you listen. You'll learn from classics such as The Fox and the Hound, March of the Penguins, The Princess Bride, and Finding Nemo. And four more bonus movie guides are found at www.mhprofessional.com.
So start popping the popcorn and get ready to learn Spanish and have fun!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: