Let's Go Outside!
Outdoor Activities and Projects to Get You and Your Kids Closer to Nature
- List Price$14.00
- Your price$11.19
Save $2.81 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Engage your child in outdoor play, nature outings, and environmental explorations. Chase and be chased in a game of capture the flag. Use the power of the sun to craft your own shadow prints. Explore the stars on a late night walk. Create a field guide to your neighborhood. Through 52 ideas—some classic and some new—Let's Go Outside! offers a range of activities perfect for children ages 8 to 12. Whether you're in the country, the city, or anywhere in between, this book is sure to help you get outside—and run, dance, hike, or camp—with your preteen.
Sections of the book include:
- Back to Basics: Reconnecting with twists on traditional games and activities such as Capture the Flag
- Making the Ordinary Extraordinary: Picnics, doing homework outdoors, and socializing opportunities outdoors
- Outdoor Adventures: Canoeing, biking, and camping
- Environmental Experiments: Ways to explore how nature works
- Shambhala Publications, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: