WhatÆs good for the wallet is good for the bodyùan innovative approach to improving both your wealth and your health.
What would you do if you finally lost that weight and had energy to burn? How different would your life be if you were completely out of debt and in control of your finances? And what if you could do both at the same time with just a few simple, sustainable lifestyle changes? It can happen for youùwithout drastic dieting or austerity budgets, and even if youÆve tried and failed in the past.
Ellie Kay and Danna Demetre are life experts in two seemingly different fieldsùfinance and fitness. Working together, they realized the principles and habits that help you balance your budget are the same ones that help you lose weight and keep it off. The result is an innovative ôtwo for oneö approach that can literally transform your life. HereÆs just a sampling of what youÆll find in Lean Body, Fat Wallet:
- Four essential habits for satisfying, sustainable changeùand how to make them part of your life
- Ten ôfailure factorsö that trip us upùand how to steer clear of them
- The single key that makes it all work: ôrenewing the mindö
- Proven strategies to overcome emotional eating and spending
- An all-purpose investment principle to keep you moving forward in hope
- A wealth of stress busters that donÆt rely on food or money
- A game plan for raising fit and frugal kids
- Why giving is an essential part of achieving physical and financial health
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: