"80% of consumers want to redo their kitchens."
— Kitchen and Bath Design News
And most of them will want to pull their hair out at some point in the process! Appliances or cabinets don't fit or open right . . . the sink is so tight that the faucet gets a wedgie . . . the floor or walls aren't straight or plumb . . . the range hood is a head-banger . . . your contractor forgot to ask you about . . . everything!
Create your dream kitchen and avoid the nightmares
From DIY go-getters to reluctant remodelers to smart consumers who just want to stay on top of their projects, everyone who dabbles in kitchen design and remodeling needs some "I wish I'd thought of that" help and support.
Packed with truly insider kitchen design secrets and remodeling tips shared in a humorous, realistic way, Kelly's Kitchen Sync has answers to questions you didn't know you should ask. Don't let your project get bogged down by your own horror story! Let Kelly help you get it done right, on time and on budget.
You'll learn how to:
• Separate expectations from the reality of what will work for you and your kitchen
• Figure out where to go, who does what, when to get outside help
• Ensure your design matches the space, appliances, and how you use your kitchen
• Choose materials that will work best, and when and where to splurge
• Keep costs down by making good choices and avoiding costly mistakes
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: