If you have a business or a nonprofit organization, or ifyou’re the one responsible for information systems at such anoperation, you know that disaster recovery planning is prettyvital. But it’s easy to put it off. After all, where do youstart?
IT Disaster Recovery Planning For Dummies shows you howto get started by creating a safety net while you work out thedetails of your major plan. The right plan will get your businessback on track quickly, whether you're hit by a tornado or adisgruntled employee with super hacking powers. Here's how toassess the situation, develop both short-term and long-term plans,and keep your plans updated.
This easy-to-understand guide will help you
- Prepare your systems, processes, and people for an organizedresponse to disaster when it strikes
- Identify critical IT systems and develop a long-rangestrategy
- Select and train your disaster recovery team
- Conduct a Business Impact Analysis
- Determine risks to your business from natural or human-madecauses
- Get management support
- Create appropriate plan documents
- Test your plan
Some disasters get coverage on CNN, and some just createheadaches for the affected organization. With IT DisasterRecovery Planning For Dummies, you’ll be prepared foranything from hackers to hurricanes!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: