Since the iPod was first introduce over four years ago is has proven to be a versatile little tool. Besides being a unique way to carry around your music wherever you go, the iPod can be used for many other purposes.
Some of the incredible things that you can do with your iPod include:
· Store up to thousands of songs from your private music collection.
· Store up to thousands of digital photos.
· Import photos from your digital camera by using the iPod Camera Connector.
· Look at your photos through a slideshow, add music to the slideshow and view it on your television using the iPod AV Cable.
· Listen to audiobooks.
· You can use your iPod as an external hard drive. .
· You can store all of your contact information and synchronize it to your calendar.
· You can record your own voice memos. This is done by purchasing an optional microphone.
· You can play games.
This book will outline some of the creative things that you can do with your iPod and show you lots more tips to add more things to your iPod and get the most entertainment out of it.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: