Apple’s iPad puts a limitless world of entertainment,communication, and everyday functionality in the palms of yourhands. iPad for the Older and Wiser, 4th Edition quicklyteaches you how to make the most of your new gadget witheasy-to-follow instructions.
Fully updated to include the iPad Air and iOS 7, thisstep-by-step guide shows you exactly how to set up your device anddiscover what it can do – all in jargon-free language.
Learn how to:
- Set up your iPad and copy music and photos from yourcomputer
- Keep in touch with email and messages
- Browse the web and shop online
- Have video chats with your friends and family
- Discover a digital library of books and magazines
- Use Siri to dictate memos, create and send emails, and answerquestions
- Explore new places and get directions with maps
- Take photos and videos and share them with friends
- Enhance your iPad or iPad mini with amazing apps
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: