Inside Creative Minds
Workflows, Habits And Strategies
- Your price$4.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The key to successful projects and products are the people behind them. Have you ever found yourself wondering how these thinkers and creators of the Web actually work, and how they tackle their projects? Where do they seek inspiration, and what are the lessons they have learned in the course of their careers? With the help of this eBook, we want to focus on the people behind the names for a change. After all, what could be more insightful than giving them a chance to share their stories?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How I Work: IDEO's Duane Bray On Creating Great Digital Experiences written by Jacob Cook
- How I Work: Meetup's Andres Glusman On The Power Of UX And Lean Startup Methods written by Jacob Cook
- Copying Others Is Not The Answer written by Robert Bowen
- "Be Careful: Trends Come And Go" written by Leona Hu
- "Be Humble, Be Honest, Don't Be Afraid To Fail" written by Leona Hu
- WordPress: How It Came To Be And Where It's Heading written by Alex Moss
- Interview With Nadine Chahine: The Art And Craft Of Arabic Type Design written by Iris Lješnjanin
- Ask The Expert — A Chat About Art, Design, Computers And Education With Milton Glaser written by Jad Limcaco
- Smashing Magazine GmbH, April 2014
Smashing Magazine GmbH
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: