Do you want to start your own home-based bookkeeping business?
This book is a genuine resource, packed with proven methods, and valuable interviews with real bookkeepers and accounting professionals. These ideas and techniques show you how to quickly build a flourishing full-time or part-time home-based bookkeeping or tax practice, and keep it running profitably.
Some of the topics covered in this volume:
- How to get started and obtain all necessary business licenses
- How to manage your cash flow for maximum profitability and business success
- How to get clients and keep them
- How to attract the most profitable clients
- How to increase referrals
- How to set and collect your fees
- How to offer tax services to your existing clients
- How to get referrals from CPA offices and other financial professionals
- Information on how to become a Certified Bookkeeper through the AIPB
- How to comply with the IRS recordkeeping requirements
- How to avoid your liability for the dreaded IRS Trust Recovery Penalty
And much, much more!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: