Do you want to start your own home-based bookkeeping business?
This book is a genuine resource, packed with proven methods, and valuable interviews with real bookkeepers and accounting professionals. These ideas and techniques show you how to quickly build a flourishing full-time or part-time home-based bookkeeping or tax practice, and keep it running profitably.
Some of the topics covered in this volume:
- How to get started and obtain all necessary business licenses
- How to manage your cash flow for maximum profitability and business success
- How to get clients and keep them
- How to attract the most profitable clients
- How to increase referrals
- How to set and collect your fees
- How to offer tax services to your existing clients
- How to get referrals from CPA offices and other financial professionals
- Information on how to become a Certified Bookkeeper through the AIPB
- How to comply with the IRS recordkeeping requirements
- How to avoid your liability for the dreaded IRS Trust Recovery Penalty
And much, much more!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: