Put the most valuable business tool to work for you!
The balance sheet is the key to everything--from efficient business operation to accurate assessment of a company’s worth. It’s a critical business resource--but do you know how to read it? How to Read a Balance Sheet breaks down the subject into easy-to-understand components.
If you're a business owner or manager, this book helps you . . .
- Manage working capital
- Generate higher returns on assets
- Maximize your inventory dollars
- Evaluate investment opportunities
If you're an investor, this book helps you . . .
- Determine the market value of a company's assets and operations
- Predict future earnings and trends
- Assess the impact of capital expenditures
- Identify potential "red flags" before the crowd
How to Read a Balance Sheet gives you the bottom line of what you need to know about:
Cash Flow * Assets * Debt * Equity * Profit and how it all comes together.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: